Spring burrata salad. Assemble your spring Burrata salad, by layering snow peas, radishes, tomatoes, prosciutto, and cherries. Top with fresh Burrata and drizzle with homemade pesto. Tonight we spring forward one hour and what would be better than a beautiful burrata salad.
Spring veggie & burrata salad: A spring garden veggie salad topped with creamy burrata cheese, lemon vinaigrette and pistachios. Garden veggies means spring veggie & burrata salad! This Burrata Salad Recipe is made with homemade croutons, homemade balsamic vinaigrette dressing, tomatoes and spring mix. You can cook Spring burrata salad using 6 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Spring burrata salad
- It's 1 of courgette.
- Prepare 1/2 of finely chopped shallot.
- It's 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- It's 100 ml of vegetable stock.
- You need 1 bunch of wild garlic - to taste, stalks removed.
- You need of Mint leaves - optional.
It's a simple yet elegant salad that serves a crowd! Burrata Salad is a delightfully creamy recipe which is simple to make and will please those who love a touch of sweet in their savoury dishes! Tear open ball of burrata and arrange on a platter. This Tomato Burrata Salad is outrageously delicious, and so easy to put together.
Spring burrata salad instructions
- Add the oil and shallot to a saucepan and let cook for a couple of minutes. Add the courgette and let toast for a couple of minutes. Add the stock, cover and let cook until soft, no longer than 10 minutes. Heat off, add the chopped wild garlic and the mint if using..
- Blend and let cool down completely before serving with burrata, micro herbs, wild garlic flowers, mint flavoured oil..
It's great food for serving to company! See more ideas about burrata salad, veggie bowl, food. Instead of whisking together a dressing, I make a simple infused oil for this recipe. It has a light, lemon-thyme flavor that lets the creamy burrata and fresh produce shine. This salad is super easy to throw together when these Spring days are turning into hot Summer So bring on the heat because I'm ready to eat more peas and definitely ready to eat more burrata..salad of fresh Spring market produce into a feast for the senses.