You can have Bresaola wraps using 5 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Bresaola wraps
- You need 4 of square slices of Crustless bread.
- Prepare 4 slices of bresaola.
- It's 50 g of or so of goat's cheese.
- You need of Rocket.
- It's of Chives.
Bresaola wraps step by step
- Roll the bread flat using a rolling pin. Spread goat's cheese on top. Add a slice of bresaola. Then add a few rocket leaves.
- Fold corner to corner and tie with a long piece of chive. Enjoy with prosecco!.