Easiest Way to Make Tasty 🍕🍕Baked Pizza Pancake🍕🍕
🍕🍕Baked Pizza Pancake🍕🍕. An easy dish you can prepare in advance - simply refrigerate and then bake. Serve for a family dinner with your children or friends. It is not a sophisticated nor a healthy dish but it is unusual and the children will love it!
I served the pizza pancakes with warm pizza sauce for dipping and a spinach salad. Quick, easy, and perfect for busy weeknights! Quick, easy, and perfect for busy weeknights! You can have 🍕🍕Baked Pizza Pancake🍕🍕 using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of 🍕🍕Baked Pizza Pancake🍕🍕
- Prepare of milk.
- It's of all-purpose flour.
- Prepare of eggs.
- Prepare of melted butter.
- It's of salt.
- You need of Oil or butter to grease the pan.
- It's of cooked meats, cheese, capsicum, sweetcorn.
- Prepare of chillis, mushrooms, fruit.
My three boys loved the pizza pancakes (in fact, my middle son devoured almost an entire batch just by himself!), and they really like the idea of creating new pizza pancake combinations and recipes. Using a basic pancakes recipe, these savory Pizza Pancakes are perfect for game day, after-school snacking or quick dinner. Unique Pizza PanCake Recipe For Ramadan Iftar Time. Put the flour and salt into a large bowl, make a well in the centre and pour in the milk and eggs.
🍕🍕Baked Pizza Pancake🍕🍕 step by step
- Preheat the oven to 200°C/400°F. Prepare the batter by whisking together the flour, eggs, salt, milk and butter..
- Place a knob of butter in a cast-iron skillet or pizza pan and place in the hot oven for 1 minute..
- Spread the butter evenly on the base of the pan. Add enough batter to the pan to give a depth of 2-3 mm..
- Add on the toppings. Bake in the oven for 10-15 minutes until the pancake is golden brown..
- #Tips You can choose whatever topping you like for these pancakes – savoury or sweet. The sweet pancakes go particularly well with ice-cream..
Give the liquid mixture a quick whisk before incorporating the flour. Okonomiyaki are traditional Japanese fritter-like pancakes - great for using up white cabbage. Serve with okonomiyaki sauce, Japanese mayo or hot sauce. We have all the sweet and savoury pancake recipes you need for Shrove Tuesday, or simply for a weekend breakfast or bunch. Up your protein with these pancakes made with eggs, oats, milk and protein powder.