Recipe: Tasty Easy Chicken Biryani
Easy Chicken Biryani. Check Out Chicken Biryani On eBay. Get inspired by our latest recipes. Method Heat the oil in a large saucepan over a low heat.
Remove a tablespoonful and set aside for garnishing. Marinate the chicken in greek yoghurt, turmeric, chilli powder and salt. Heat the oil in a heavy bottom saucepan over medium heat. You can cook Easy Chicken Biryani using 17 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Easy Chicken Biryani
- Prepare 4 of chicken drumsticks/thighs (pat dry).
- It's 2 of onions (chopped).
- Prepare 5-5 of cardamom pods.
- You need 5-6 of cloves.
- It's 2-3 of star anise.
- You need 2-3 of bay leaves.
- Prepare 2 cloves of garlic (finely chopped).
- You need 1/2 tsp of minced ginger.
- You need 2 tsp of garam masala.
- You need 1/2 tsp of curry powder.
- It's 1/2 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of coriander seeds.
- You need 1 tbsp of paprika powder.
- You need of Chilli/cayane pepper (optional).
- You need 1 cup of water.
- You need 1 1/2 tsp of salt (or to your liking).
- You need 2 cups of cooked rice.
Add the green cardamom and cumin seeds fry for a few seconds. Easy Chicken Biryani Recipe is quickly and easily cooked with Boneless Pieces of Chicken, Basmati rice and spices, and then flavored with Brown Onions and Mint Leaves. Learn how to make Easy Chicken Biryani Recipe with all steps and ingredients in detail. For making it more delicious I have used simple but tasty and flavorful ingredients.
Easy Chicken Biryani step by step
- Heat oil in a casserole dish (or any deep pan that has thick bottom). Add in the chicken drumstick with the skin side down. Be sure to pat dry the chicken before frying, or there will be lots of hot oil splashing. Cook chicken until it looks golden brown..
- Add onion, cardamom, cloves, star anise, bay leaves, garlic and ginger, cook until onions look soft..
- Add in the rest of the spices and coat the chicken..
- Add the water and leave to simmer on medium low heat (uncovered) for 40 minutes and the stock thicken..
- Add in the cooked rice and and stir well until all spices spread evenly. Cook for another 7-10 mins..
- Taste the food and adjust the seasoning as needed. Turn off the heat. Your biryani is now ready to serve. Garnish with some coriander leaves and fried shallots..
What to serve your Easy Leftover Chicken biryani Well to be honest I just add a table spoon of fat free yoghurt and some fresh coriander leaves sprinkled on top. Instructions Heat the oil over medium-high heat in a large nonstick skillet or frying pan. Turn the chicken pieces and add the onion, jalapeno, ginger, salt, garam masala, cumin, turmeric, and salt. Marination: Marinating chicken with yogurt & spices is the first key step to make the best chicken biryani. Yogurt tenderizes the chicken & the spices enhance the flavors.