Recipe: Tasty Ultimate Fish Finger Sandwich
Ultimate Fish Finger Sandwich. Low Prices on Fish Finger Sandwich. Free UK Delivery on Eligible Orders Check Out Ultimate Sandwich on eBay. Fill Your Cart With Color today!
Make sure your flour, egg and breadcrumbs are in three separate bowls alongside each other. Cook the fish fingers following pack instructions. Mix the tartare sauce ingredients together and season with salt and pepper. You can have Ultimate Fish Finger Sandwich using 14 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Ultimate Fish Finger Sandwich
- It's 600 grams of fish fillet.
- It's 2 slices of bread.
- You need Handful of oats.
- It's 50 grams of Parmesan.
- Prepare of Salt and pepper.
- It's 3 tbsp of oil.
- You need 1 cup of flour.
- You need 2 of eggs beaten.
- It's 3 of heaped tbsp of natural yogurt.
- It's 1 tsp of capers.
- You need 4 of mini gherkins chopped.
- Prepare of Juice of half a lemon.
- You need of To serve crusty bread and.
- Prepare of Iceberg lettuce.
Butter the bread then spoon the tartare sauce onto two slices. Top with shredded lettuce, the fish fingers, sliced gherkins and a squeeze of tomato ketchup. Haddock has a tender texture and a sweet flavour that melts in the mouth, making it an ideal choice for a tasty fish finger sandwich. Our ultimate fish finger sandwich is a quick and easy dinner the kids will just LOVE.
Ultimate Fish Finger Sandwich step by step
- Slice the fish into thin slices with a sharp knife..
- In a large bowl or blender throw in the bread, oats, Parmesan and plenty of salt and pepper and blitz..
- Until it’s a fine crumb..
- In 3 bowls put in the egg and whisk well and season, flour in another then the bread crumbs. Using one hand dip the fish into the flour then the egg, and breadcrumbs. (If you want a super crunchy coating double dip in the egg and bread crumbs again..
- Set aside and repeat..
- Add the oil on a medium to high heat and add a few of the fish fingers. You should cook them in batches so they cook evenly and quickly. They just take a couple of minutes each side..
- In another bowl add the yogurt and capers..
- Chop up the gherkin add seasoning and the lemon and mix well..
- Stir until combined..
- Butter your bread and serve!! Enjoy!.
In fact… you'll probably love it too! Simply cook your fish fingers and slide them onto wholegrain rolls with fresh salad and a dollop of ketchup or tartar sauce. Toss in the flour, then the egg followed by the breadcrumbs. Keep warm in a low oven. Split the bread rolls and toast lightly under a hot grill or broiler.