Spicy cheesy sandwich. If you are looking for something spicy for dinner, the Spicy Grilled Cheese Sandwich recipe is a perfect food to burn off your face with a combination of jalapenos, sriracha sauce, and pepper jack cheese. This spicy sandwich tastes more delicious and spiced than the original. Spread butter or margarine onto one side of two slices of bread.
Butter one side of the remaining slices of bread, and place on top buttered side up. Heat oil in a nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Place the top piece of bread with the toasted side down. You can have Spicy cheesy sandwich using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Spicy cheesy sandwich
- You need 2 of burger buns.
- It's 1/2 cup of cook chicken(shred or chopped).
- It's 1 tbsp of chopped red onion.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of mayonnaise.
- You need 1 tbsp of hot sauce.
- Prepare of grated cheese.
- It's 1 tbsp of chilli flakes.
How to make a spicy cheeseburger grilled cheese sandwich: In a medium sauce pan, heat up olive oil over medium high heat. If you love spicy food, mix a teaspoon of sriracha into the filling or top the sandwich with pickled jalapeno slices. Skip the buns and mix the sandwich filling with cooked pasta for a cheesy hamburger helper copycat recipe! Top your sandwiches with more cheese, parsley, red pepper flakes, or cilantro.
Spicy cheesy sandwich step by step
- In a bowl put chicken (cooked and roughly chopped),onion, mayo, chilli flakes, cheese and hot sauce (I used nandos hot sauce) add half of the chilli flakes mix well.
- Put the mixture on one of the bun then put more chilli flakes on top then cover with another slice.
- Gently prees it down a bit then grill.
Can this be made ahead of time? This savory breakfast grilled cheese pairs nutty gouda with creamy avocado, a perfectly cooked medium boiled egg, and some spicy Sriracha all grilled between two buttery slices of wholegrain bread. Waffle Sandwich with Cheese, Spinach and Spicy Mustard. Waffle Sandwich with Cheese, Spinach and Spicy Mustard. View Recipe this link opens in a new tab..