Baked French Toast!. Fill Your Cart With Color today! In a large bowl, beat together eggs, milk, cream, vanilla and cinnamon. Pour over bread slices, cover, and refrigerate overnight.
As with most recipes, I scaled it down for my small family. I halved the recipe, added an extra egg and a little extra splash of milk, used whole grain bread (crusts on, cut into large cubes), and tossed the bread in the egg-milk mixture, rather than pouring it over. I baked it at the same. You can have Baked French Toast! using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Baked French Toast!
- You need 5 of beaten eggs.
- You need To taste of Brown sugar.
- You need To taste of Cinnamon Powder.
- You need 1.5 L of water.
- Prepare 250 g of brown sugar.
- It's 2 of lemon zest.
- You need 3 of cinnamon sticks.
- It's 1 teaspoon of Vanilla extract.
- It's 1 tablespoon of butter.
- Prepare 14 slices of bread.
Arrange the slices of bread in the bottom. In a large bowl, beat together eggs, milk, cream, vanilla and cinnamon. Pour over bread slices, cover, and refrigerate overnight. Pour egg mixture over bread, turning once to coat.
Baked French Toast! instructions
- Make a syrup with water, sugar, lemon zest, cinnamon sticks, vanilla extract and butter. Boil for 25 minutes, covered..
- Spread butter or olive oil on an oven tray, then sprinkle with a mix of brown sugar and cinnamon..
- Put a pan in low heat and wet the bread slices in the sugar syrup, drain lightly with the help of a spatula. Pass them through the beaten egg and place them on the tray.
- Sprinkle with the brown sugar and cinnamon mixture. Bake in a preheated oven at 190 ° C for 10 minutes and enjoy!.
Beat eggs, milk, powdered sugar, vanilla and cinnamon. Dip bread in the egg mixture and place on cookie sheets. Cut remaining butter into pieces and scatter over bread. For the French toast: Grease the baking pan with butter. Tear the bread into chunks, or cut into cubes, and evenly distribute in the pan.