How to Make Yummy Sweet Chilli Chicken with Chilli Cheese Chips
Sweet Chilli Chicken with Chilli Cheese Chips. Press alt + / to open this menu. Chips, Dip and side salad included in. Season with salt and pepper then lift the skin on each breast and tuck under the crushed garlic.
Sticky Sweet Chilli Chicken is chicken coated in a delicious, sticky and mildly spiced glaze. I say glaze because it coats the chicken rather than being a sauce. We all have those nights when you don't have a lot of time but you still want a delicious homecooked meal. You can cook Sweet Chilli Chicken with Chilli Cheese Chips using 26 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Sweet Chilli Chicken with Chilli Cheese Chips
- Prepare of Sweet Chilli chicken marinade.
- You need 1 of large chicken breast cut into cubes.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Corn flour.
- Prepare of Salt pepper to taste.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Soya sauce.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Oil.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Garlic ginger.
- Prepare of Sweet chilli chicken sauce.
- You need 1 tbsp of oil.
- Prepare Pinch of cumin whole.
- It's of Handful of mixed peppers (I used frozen).
- Prepare of Handful of spring onions (I used frozen).
- Prepare 2 of garlic cloves chopped.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of garlic ginger.
- Prepare 1 tsp of soya sauce.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of ketchup.
- You need 1 tbsp of hot & sweet chilli sauce.
- You need 1 tbsp of scarcher sauce.
- Prepare of Sesame seeds to garnish.
- It's of Chilli cheese chips.
- You need of Chips enough for 2 people cook as per instructions.
- You need 1 tbsp of ketchup.
- It's 1 tbsp of Chilli sauce.
- You need 1/2 tsp of sweet chilli sauce.
- You need of to taste Salt.
- It's of Cheese grated.
This Sticky Sweet Chilli Chicken is the perfect recipe. Even with the marinating time, this. Time to make the Salt and Chilli Chips. Once it is hot enough add half of the onion, peppers and chilli mix you just made.
Sweet Chilli Chicken with Chilli Cheese Chips instructions
- To the chicken add all ingredients from 1st section corn flour salt and pepper soy sauce oil g&g can be mixed ahead of cooking time or do it straight away and you can deep fry shallow fry but I find easiest & healthy way is to cook on high in the air fryer for 6/7 mins, will make it crispy not to brown.
- While the chicken cooks make the sauce & put the Chips into the oven.
- To make sauce follow the 2nd set of ingredients, add oil to the pan and cumin and stir fry the peppers and onions after a few minutes add the g&g and all the sauces.
- In this time the chicken will have cooked add to sauce allow to cook Into the sauce. Garnish with sesame seeds.
- While the chicken warms through Mix the sauces for the chips and grate the cheese ready. Once chips are cooked add sat & toss in the sauce finally add cheese.
- Plate up chicken and chips Enjoy.
Add the chilli and paprika paste, cumin, tomato purée, tomatoes, spices and a splash Worcestershire sauce. These Baked Sweet Chilli Chicken Balls make a great meal or snack for the whole family! This Baked Sweet Chilli Chicken Balls recipe is a variation of my popular Baked Chicken, Zucchini and Cheese Balls recipe. In this version, I've cut down on the amount of cheese, added some extra vegetables and added a good splash of sweet chilli sauce to help gives these yummy little morsels an extra kick. Southern Fried breaded chicken with seasoned chips and a sweet chilli mayo dip.