How to Prepare Yummy Slow cooker sausage stew (vegan)
Slow cooker sausage stew (vegan). UK's Leading Importer And Distributor Of German Vegan & Vegetarian Sausages. Add all stew ingredients into a slow cooker pan and turn on the slow cooker. Add the cooked sausages to the slow cooker pan and add the peppers.
Season well with salt and pepper and mix well. Fry the mushrooms and sausages in a little oil until the sausages are brown and crisp and the mushrooms are soft. Chop the sausages and add them and all the other ingredients to the slow cooker. You can have Slow cooker sausage stew (vegan) using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Slow cooker sausage stew (vegan)
- You need 6 of vegan sausages, defrosted if frozen. (Try a tasty sausage e.g. chorizo-flavoured.).
- You need 1 tbsp of cooking oil.
- Prepare 1 of onion.
- You need 2 of carrots.
- You need 1 tin of tomatoes.
- It's 1/4 cup of quinoa.
- It's 1 tsp of veg bouillon powder.
- It's 1 tsp of smoked paprika.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of mild chilli powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of gravy browning.
Put the sausages, courgette, carrots, broccoli, pepper, garlic, tomatoes, tomato paste, and a vegetable stock cube into the slow cooker. Add the sausages and onions to the slow cooker then add all the other ingredients and stir. If you don't have a slow cooker cook the same way until the sauce has reduced and thickened. A creamy and hearty vegan sausage stew made with vegan sausage, sweet potatoes, leeks and red kidney beans.
Slow cooker sausage stew (vegan) instructions
- Cut the sausages into chunks (about 4 chunks for each sausage) and fry the chunks in the oil for a few minutes while preparing the other ingredients, stirring a couple of times..
- Chop the onion and carrots. Add these and all the other ingredients to the slow cooker, including the sausage chunks and the oil they were fried in..
- Stir everything together. Cook on low for about 8 hours..
This stew is the perfect vegan comfort food. For the first time on my blog, I bring to you recipe that uses vegan sausage! Roughly chop all the vegetables (except frozen peas) and place in a large bowl. Stir in the flour, herbs and pepper. To the stock add and mix in the Balsamic vinegar, soy sauce, tabasco sauce and tomato puree.