Udon Noodles Fusion Salad.
You can have Udon Noodles Fusion Salad using 13 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Udon Noodles Fusion Salad
- It's 2 cloves of garlic.
- You need of fresh ginger (small piece).
- You need 2 of lime.
- You need 4 tbsps of sweet soy sauce.
- You need of gomasio spice.
- It's 1 tbsps of soy sauce.
- Prepare 350 g of vegetarian beef pieces (or substitute with meat).
- You need 2 of cucumbers.
- You need 4 of sweet pointed peppers.
- You need 1 of red onion.
- You need of fresh cilantro.
- Prepare 2 packs of fresh udon noodles.
- Prepare 1 handful of salted peanuts.
Udon Noodles Fusion Salad instructions
- Press or mince the garlic. Grate the ginger using a fine grater. Cut the lime into 4 quarters. In a small bowl, combine the sweet soy sauce, gomasio, soy sauce, ginger and garlic. Add, per person, 1/2 tsp of sugar and the juice of one lime wedge. Mix the marinade well and set aside 1/3 for later. Mix (vegetarian) beef with the other 2/3 of the marinade. Set aside to let the flavors penetrate..
- Cut the cucumber in half lengthwise, then into slices. Cut the pointed pepper into strips and the red onion into thin half rings. Finely chop the cilantro. In a big salad bowl, mix well the cucumber, pointed pepper, red onion and cilantro..
- Heat 1/2 tbsp of sunflower oil per person over medium-high heat in the wok or sauté pan. Sauté the (vegetarian) beef for 2 to 3 minutes. Add the udon noodles and cook for another 2 to 3 minutes. During this time, roughly crush the peanuts and slice the red pepper into thin rings..
- Add the udon noodles and the vegetarian slices to the salad bowl. Mix and serve on the plates. Garnish with the remaining lime wedges and peanuts. Don't forget to top with the rest of the marinade!.