Stir-Fry Cabbage. Check Out Great Products On eBay. Browse our great range of cookware. Enjoy a free UK delivery on eligible orders!
If doing ahead of time, cool under running water and chill until ready to stir-fry. Heat the oil in a wok or large frying pan. Season with a little sea salt and serve. You can cook Stir-Fry Cabbage using 5 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Stir-Fry Cabbage
- You need 300 grams of Cabbage.
- It's 10-20 slices of Carrots.
- You need 5-7 pcs of Black fungus.
- You need of Some Garlic & Ginger (finely chopped).
- You need 10 pcs of Shrimps (Marinated with salt, pepper and fish sauce).
Add the garlic to the wok, then immediately add the cabbage and stir-fry, moving the wok contents constantly to prevent the garlic from burning. Cook, adding extra oil as necessary, over high heat until the cabbage is warmed through and still crunchy. Transfer to a large serving platter and sprinkle generously with freshly ground black pepper. Pour in the soy sauce, and cook and stir for another minute.
Stir-Fry Cabbage step by step
- Heat up oil in pan. Add in Garlic and Ginger fry till fragance..
- Add in Black fungus and Carrot to fry till soften a bit..
- Add in Shrimps and fry till half cooked..
- Add in Cabbage and fry till it soften. Add in water to simmer..
- Add in Salt and Oyster sauce for seasoning. Mix well then turn off the heat. The dish is ready!!.
Increase the heat to high, and stir in the Chinese cooking wine. Remove and discard the outer leaves from the cabbage and cut the leaves into large pieces. Pound the garlic in a mortar and pestle with a large pinch of salt until coarsely ground. An easy, sweeter alternative to boring boiled cabbage. Stir fry the cabbage over high heat.