Quick sweet tomato pasta with Parmesan aubergine 🍝. Check Out Quick Pasta on eBay. Fill Your Cart With Color today! Daily Sales You Don't Want to Miss.
Vegetarian v "Elevate the humble aubergine to the next level with this fun dish - the crunch of breadcrumbs contrasts beautifully with the buttery, silky aubergine. Rinse and put onto kitchen paper to absorb the excess water. - in a large saucepan, drizzle. Add the tomatoes, season well and bring to a steady simmer. You can have Quick sweet tomato pasta with Parmesan aubergine 🍝 using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Quick sweet tomato pasta with Parmesan aubergine 🍝
- It's 2 of aubergines.
- It's 4 tbsp of grated Parmesan cheese.
- It's 2 clove of garlic.
- You need 2 of shallot, finely chopped.
- You need 1 tin of small cherry tomatoes.
- Prepare 300 g of Pasta (75g per person).
- It's 2 cups of bread crumbs.
- Prepare 1 of egg, beaten in a big mixing bowl.
- You need of Salt and pepper.
- It's 1 of bird eye chilli.
- It's 1 handful of Parsley.
- Prepare of Some olive oil.
Meanwhile, fry the aubergine in the remaining oil until golden, then stir into the tomato sauce with most of the basil. Meanwhile, cook the pasta in a large saucepan of salted boiling water until al dente. Once cooked, drain the pasta and tip back into the same pan. Serve immediately sprinkled with a little Parmesan.
Quick sweet tomato pasta with Parmesan aubergine 🍝 step by step
- Cut aubergine into long length and about 2cm thick, for one aubergine you should be able to cut about 6 pieces..
- Seasoning with salt and pepper then dip them into egg and then coat in the bread crumbs. Lay them on baking tray and sprinkle some Parmesan cheese on top. Bake in the oven 180c for about 10-15 min.
- Cooking your pasta following the instructions..
- While cooking pasta, start making sauce by add about 2 tbsp of olive oil, add garlic and shallots and mix well. Add a tin of cherry tomatoes in with salt and pepper. Add some chilli and stir well..
- Add pasta to the tomato sauce and mix well. Add some of the pasta water to loose up the sauce. Garnish with finely chopped parsley. At this point your aubergine should be ready..
- Serve your pasta with crispy Parmesan aubergine..
Happiness Pasta Sweet Tomato, Aubergine and Ricotta. This is the famous Happiness Pasta recipe from Jamie Oliver's Everyday Super Food book. This quick and easy Italian recipe is perfect for a healthy midweek meal that all the family will enjoy. Buy the book Amazon Waterstones Hive. From the book Everyday Super Food by Jamie Oliver.