Smashed Avocado & Chilli on Toast 🥑🌶. Free UK Delivery on Eligible Orders Place the avocado in a bowl and add the chilli, garlic, lime juice, salt and a drizzle of extra virgin olive oil. Mash with a fork to the desired consistency. It can be as chunky or smooth as you.
Using the back of a spoon, roughly smash the avocado, until chunky but spreadable. Preheat the grill to its highest setting or set a griddle pan on the hob over a medium-high heat. Smashed Avocado recipe that uses easy ingredients! You can cook Smashed Avocado & Chilli on Toast 🥑🌶 using 6 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Smashed Avocado & Chilli on Toast 🥑🌶
- You need 1 of ripe avocado.
- Prepare 1/2 of red chilli, finely chopped.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of lime juice.
- Prepare Pinch of salt and pepper.
- You need of Smoked paprika.
- You need 2 of small slices seeded toast.
We use simple, basic ingredients to make our egg on avocado toast. The aim is for an easy to follow recipe that takes avocado, eggs, sourdough and creates deliciousness on toast. Smashing the avocado and getting some flavour in there from the lemon is the perfect way to have an ultra delicious breakfast. The crunchy toasted topping of the.
Smashed Avocado & Chilli on Toast 🥑🌶 step by step
- Simply mash the avocado with the lime and chilli. Add the salt and pepper to taste and spread on your toast. Sprinkle with smoked paprika to finish..
Spread on the toasted sourdough and top with crumbled feta, chilli flakes and toasted seeds. Slice the avocados in half and remove the pits. Place the halved avocados in a bowl and mash with a potato masher. Add salt and lime juice to taste. We have used regular salt, sea salt, or Himalayan salt and any of the mare fine.