Beef Stir-Fry in Black Pepper Sauce.
You can cook Beef Stir-Fry in Black Pepper Sauce using 30 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Beef Stir-Fry in Black Pepper Sauce
- You need of A. Black Pepper Sauce.
- You need 2 tbsp of Oyster Sauce.
- You need 2 tbsp of water.
- Prepare 2 tsp of sweet soy sauce.
- You need 2 tsp of dark soy sauce.
- It's 2 tsp of freshly crushed whole pepper corn (almost fine).
- Prepare 1-2 tsp of corn flour.
- You need of B. Veggies (See Note).
- It's 1/2 of small green capsicum.
- You need 1/2 of small red capsicum.
- You need 1/2 of small yellow capsicum.
- You need 1/2 of small brown or red onion.
- You need of C. Sautéed & Braised.
- It's 6 tbsp of cooking oil.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of finely minced garlic.
- Prepare of 1 kg beef strips (see note).
- Prepare of Note 📝.
- You need of 👉🏻 cube/dice all capsicums.
- Prepare of 👉🏻 slice brown onion thinly.
- It's of 👉🏻 Add spring onion for added colour if you like.
- You need of 👉🏻 Instead of using beef strips, you can use:.
- Prepare of 📌 beef slices :.
- It's of ~ cook over high heat.
- It's of ~ Thinly sliced beef cook very fast.
- Prepare of 📌 medallion or beef cubes ~ refer to these steps for this cuts.
- You need of ~ sear to your preferred doneness in a pan with little oil.
- You need of ~ avoid crowding the pan when searing. Remove meat from the pan.
- It's of ~ do the same with large chopped veggies in B. Remove from heat.
- It's of ~ Next prepare the sauce in the same pan. Cook until thickened.
- Prepare of ~ pour sauce over meat and veggies. Or mix all in the pan.
Beef Stir-Fry in Black Pepper Sauce step by step
- See notes for variations..
- Prep ~ In a small bowl, mix A well. Keep aside. Chop veggies in B into bite size. Mince garlic..
- Cooking the dish - Heat oil in a deep pan or a wok. Sauté garlic til light brown. Stir in meat. Meat slices will produce liquid. Keep stirring over high heat until meat is cooked and liquid is almost dried. Add A (black pepper sauce). Stir and combine. Add B (veggies). Stir again until sauce thickened. Adjust seasoning if necessary..
- Remove from the heat. Note: Veggies should still be crunchy and not overcooked. Dish up. This dish goes well with white rice..