My Cabbage, Potato & Sweet Peppers Soup.
You can have My Cabbage, Potato & Sweet Peppers Soup using 13 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of My Cabbage, Potato & Sweet Peppers Soup
- Prepare of Butter.
- It's of of a medium Onion diced.
- You need of Garlic cloves crushed.
- Prepare of loose Green Cabbage (savoy) chopped.
- It's of washed small new potatoes halved and skin on.
- Prepare of Small Sweet Bell peppers diced.
- It's of Worcestershire sauce.
- You need of fresh Coriander chopped.
- It's of veg stock cubes sprinkled in.
- It's of Mixed ground peppers.
- You need of Salt to your taste.
- You need of Boiling water.
- It's of Sme fresh Coriander to add in the finish.
My Cabbage, Potato & Sweet Peppers Soup instructions
- Add the butter to a frying pan heat up then add the onion fry for 2 minutes then add the garlic cook for 30 seconds take off the heat and set aside.
- Add all the veg in a large saucepan add the Water then add the veg cubes sprinkled in. Stir and bring to the boil, lower the heat and simmer for 15 minutes..
- Next add the salt, pepper, and Worcestershire sauce stir in simmer for 5 minutes then add to a blender blend until smooth..
- Add back to the heat bring back to the boil and Serve hot with sprinkles of chopped coriander on top to garnish..