Recipe: Tasty Roast chicken pie 🥧
Roast chicken pie 🥧. Check Out Great Products On eBay. Free UK Delivery on Eligible Orders Roast chicken pie. Golden brown pastry and a creamy chicken, leek and bacon filling make this a real feast for friends and family.
Juice the roasted lemons, pick out the seeds and stir all the juices and roasted pulp into the sauce with the chicken. Taste and season with a squeeze more juice from the final lemon if it needs it. Tip into a large pie dish. You can have Roast chicken pie 🥧 using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Roast chicken pie 🥧
- You need of I packet of ready made shortcrust.
- It's 1 tablespoon of flour.
- It's 250 g of mushrooms.
- It's 1 of diced onion.
- Prepare 1 of diced leek.
- It's of Milk.
- It's of Water.
- Prepare of Shredded left over roast chicken.
- You need of Bacon.
Leave the leftover roast chicken or turkey meat chunky so it doesn't. Cut the vegetables into bite-size pieces and add to a large bowl with the chicken. Pour over the sauce (discard the onion) and mix well. Cover with pastr chosen pastry, making a vent in the pie top, and brush with milk.
Roast chicken pie 🥧 instructions
- With a splash of oil gently sweat of your Veggies and bacon.
- When softened add the cooked chicken season and add the flour and gently cook add some milk it will look gloopy but don't panic over a low heat add some water and this will make your sauce. When thickened leave to cool down.
- Pre heat oven 180 fan.
- When the mixture is completely cook add to your pie dish cover with pastry and brush with egg yolk.
- It will not take long as all the pie ingredients are cooked just waiting on the pastry.
With pancetta, leeks & mushrooms "This amazing homemade chicken pie is the perfect sharing dish. Beautiful crumbly pastry, tender pieces of chicken and sweet leeks cooked in a creamy cider sauce. Chicken Pies & pastries Winter warmers. You must be logged in to favorite a recipe. You must be logged in to rate a recipe.