Sausage & Anellini Pasta. Buy The Finest Of German Delicacies With Uk's Leading Hot Dog & Sausage Supplier. Your Favourite Meat & Meatless Hot Dog Supplier In The Uk For All Your Culinary Needs. A sausage is a type of meat product usually made from ground meat, often pork, beef, or poultry, along with salt, spices and other flavourings.
Sausages such as British bangers (for example Cumberland) can be made with raw meat, have a short shelf life and need to be cooked before eating. Other types, such as salami and chorizo, contain. Sausage is a food usually made from ground meat with a skin around it. You can have Sausage & Anellini Pasta using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Sausage & Anellini Pasta
- It's 6 of pork sausages.
- You need 1/2 of red onion finely diced.
- Prepare 2-3 cloves of garlic, crushed.
- Prepare 1 cup of anellini pasta or orzotto.
- You need 2 cups of veg stock.
- Prepare 2 tsp of chopped parsley.
- You need of Salt and pepper.
- You need 1 cup of frozen peas.
Typically, a sausage is formed in a casing traditionally made from intestine, but sometimes synthetic. Some sausages are cooked during processing and the casing may be removed after. Sausage making is a traditional food preservation technique. Not just for breakfast, sausages can be used in anything, whether it's pasta sauces, toad-in-the-hole or comforting casseroles.
Sausage & Anellini Pasta step by step
- To prepare the sausages, remove them from the casings and chop each sausage into 6. Roll them into rough balls..
- Fry the onions and garlic for a few minutes in a saucepan or lidded frying pan until translucent. Then add the sausage balls and fry for 5 minutes to get a bit of colour on them. Add a few tablespoons of your stock if it starts to stick a little..
- Now stir in the parsley and pasta, season with salt and pepper then pour in the stock..
- Cook with the lid on the pan for 15 minutes or until both the sausages and pasta are cooked through. Add the peas and cook for a few more minutes until done..
Check out our super-tasty sausage recipes for ideas to keep the whole family happy. Some sausage mixtures are sold in bulk form while others are forced into casings to form links. They can be fresh, which require cooking before consuming, sold fully cooked, or cured, smoked, or dried. Sausage is a staple dish in many countries around the world. It's made from ground meat like beef, pork, or poultry, in combination with salt, spices, and other flavorings.