Hot chicken and stir-fried vegetables pasta. In a frying pan heat remaining Grace Vegetable Oil and use to saute chicken strips. When almost thoroughly cooked, add onion and garlic and toss lightly. Add ginger, Grace Yellow Scotch Bonnet Pepper Sauce and carrots and stir.
Just be sure to seal it really well. Again, I would recommend adding the date to the top of the container. Add the pasta and cook according to package direction, stirring occasionally, until just tender. You can have Hot chicken and stir-fried vegetables pasta using 11 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Hot chicken and stir-fried vegetables pasta
- It's of Chicken.
- You need 1 of chicken breast.
- It's of Garlic paste.
- It's of Harrissa.
- It's of Pasta.
- Prepare 200 g of tagliatelle.
- It's of Whole broccoli.
- Prepare 200 g of green beans.
- You need of Butter.
- Prepare of Parmesan cheese.
- You need Half of a white onion.
Cut the chicken into strips, and prepare the mushrooms, onion, pepper, garlic and ginger. Heat one teaspoon of the vegetable oil in a large non-stick frying pan or wok, then add the chicken. Meanwhile, heat oil in a large skillet or wok over medium-high heat. Stir in onion, and cook until soft.
Hot chicken and stir-fried vegetables pasta step by step
- Cut the tops and ends of the green beans and slice them in two. Put a flat nonstick pan or a wok on high heat with a little oil and start baking the beans..
- While the beans fry. Put on some water in a pot, add salt and start bringing it to a boil. Then cut the broccoli flowers off the stem and pull them apart into smaller pieces..
- Once the beans are nicely fried, put them aside. Add the broccoli flowers to the pan with some more oil..
- Chop your onion in fine pieces in the mean time..
- Add the pasta to the water..
- While the chicken cooks add the butter to your vegetable pan, and add the chopped onions..
- When the pasta is ready, make sure to save some of the pasta water for the sauce. Strain the pasta and add to the pan with the butter together with the vegetables..
- Add a little of the pasta water to the pasta and grate the parmesan cheese into the pasta. If the sauce is too sticky add some pasta water if it's too loose add some more cheese. The sauce should be creamy in texture..
- Plate the pasta and vegetables, cut the chicken and put it on top. Your can add some parmesan cheese slices as garnish..
- Butterfly the chicken breast for even cooking and more surface area. Rub the whole chicken breast with garlic paste and harrissa paste. Fry the chicken in another pan, both sides on medium high until dark spots appear. Switch the heat to low and until cooked but not dry on the inside..
Stir in chicken, and cook until juices run clear. Place a wok or large non-stick frying pan on a medium-high heat with the vegetable oil. Drain pasta; add to the vegetable mixture. Add cooked chicken mixture and pasta to skillet. Stir in basil just before serving.