How to Cook Tasty Indian Spiced Carrot Salad
Indian Spiced Carrot Salad.
You can cook Indian Spiced Carrot Salad using 11 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Indian Spiced Carrot Salad
- It's 2 of large carrots, spiralized or grated,.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of raisins,.
- Prepare 1 handful of chopped coriander (or parsley leaves if preferred),.
- You need of For the dressing:.
- Prepare 1.5 inches of fresh ginger, grated,.
- It's 1 tsp of runny honey,.
- It's of Juice of 1 lime,.
- It's 1/2 tsp of tumeric,.
- You need 1/4 tsp of ground cumin,.
- You need 1/4 tsp of garlic paste,.
- It's 1 pinch of table salt.
Indian Spiced Carrot Salad instructions
- In a small bowl add in all of the ingredients for the dressing. Stir together well. Set aside..
- Add the spiralized carrots into a large bowl then add the chopped coriander leaves. Add the raisins. Toss together..
- Next pour over the dressing and toss together again until all the carrot strands are nicely coated. Refrigerate until ready to eat. Serve up and enjoy. :).