How to Make Delicious Sausage quinoa casserole (vegan)
Sausage quinoa casserole (vegan). UK's Leading Importer And Distributor Of German Vegan & Vegetarian Sausages. Super-comforting and super-healthy - low-fat but protein-packed. Hearty, protein packed and insanely delicious - this Italian Sausage Quinoa Casserole is just the right balance of satisfying and hearty flavours with good-for-you ingredients.
Super-comforting and super-healthy - low-fat but protein-packed. Mix sausage and spinach into quinoa. Stir in cream cheese, eggs, cumin, pecans, and salt and pepper to taste. You can cook Sausage quinoa casserole (vegan) using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Sausage quinoa casserole (vegan)
- Prepare 1/2 cup of uncooked quinoa.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of sunflower oil.
- You need 12 of vegan chipolatas - frozen is fine :).
- It's 1 of large onion.
- You need 1 tsp of minced garlic (or 2 cloves finely chopped).
- Prepare 1 tsp of smoked paprika.
- You need 1/2 tsp of chilli powder.
- You need 2-3 of carrots.
- You need 1 tin of tomatoes.
- You need 1 tin of butter beans.
- You need 300 ml of veg stock with gravy browning added.
Brush bottom and sides of a casserole dish with melted butter. Spoon quinoa mixture lightly into the casserole (don't mash quinoa down into the dish), and drizzle with remaining melted butter. How to make vegan sausage casserole In a large casserole dish or pan (with lid), heat the oil on medium heat and add the sliced onions. Give it several quick pulses until the chickpeas are crumbly (see photo above).
Sausage quinoa casserole (vegan) instructions
- Preheat the oven to 200C..
- Add the quinoa to a small pan with 1 full cup of water. Cook for about 10 minutes..
- Meanwhile begin to fry the sausages in the oil, in a large casserole dish. Finely chop the onion and add this once the sausages begin to brown - stirring. After a few minutes add the garlic and then the spices, continuing to stir regularly. Slice the carrot and open the tins of tomatoes and beans. After a few more minutes add these ingredients to the pan, still stirring. Next, add the semi-cooked quinoa and the stock..
- Give this one last stir and then pop the casserole dish in the oven. (My dish is both hob-safe and oven-proof - if yours isn't you may need to transfer the casserole to an oven-proof dish at this point!) It will be done in about 30 minutes or so, but can stay in the oven a bit longer if you need it too!.
Add the chickpea crumbles to a skillet and drizzle with a tablespoon of coconut oil and sausage spice. First prepare the quinoa on the stove or in an Instant Pot electric pressure cooker. Cover the pot and lower the heat to low. This Spinach Sausage Quinoa Breakfast Casserole is a delicious make ahead quinoa breakfast casserole that the whole family will love. Serve with fresh basil and parmesan cheese.