Bacon & Avocado on Sourdough. Book your Hotel in Baccon online. Check Out our Selection & Order Now. Free UK Delivery on Eligible Orders!
Bacon is also used for barding and larding roasts, especially game, including venison and pheasant, and may also be used to. Bacon is made by curing, and sometimes smoking, meat from the back of the pig (known as back bacon) or its belly and side (called streaky bacon). Pork was originally cured to preserve it in the. You can cook Bacon & Avocado on Sourdough using 4 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Bacon & Avocado on Sourdough
- It's 1 tsp of rapeseed oil.
- You need 4 rashers of back bacon (I prefer unsmoked with this recipe but that’s purely a personal choice).
- Prepare 2 slices of sourdough bread.
- You need 1 of avocado.
Bacon is pork that has been cured one of two ways: dry or wet. It can be bought as both rashers and larger cuts. A dry-cure (in which the meat is rubbed with salt and flavourings) is the superior method of curing. A wet cure involves steeping the meat in a brine of salt and water.
Bacon & Avocado on Sourdough instructions
- Heat the oil and fry the bacon..
- Meanwhile, toast the sourdough bread..
- With a fork, gently but thoroughly mash up the avocado flesh..
- Spread half the mashed avocado on each slice of toast. Lay two rashers of bacon on top of each slice. Enjoy!.
The term bacon refers specifically to cured meat from the belly of a pig. While people have enjoyed bacon for years, bacon has recently experienced a cultural explosion in many parts of the world. It is served on its own, incorporated into meals (such as eggs and bacon), or used as an ingredient in dishes like sandwiches, soups, salads, and even sweets like maple bacon ice cream. Our American bacon variety is sweetly-cured and smoked in a traditional way, originating back to traditional farms of Virginia, using a mixture of sugar and salt before smoking. His works are seen as developing the scientific method and remained influential through the scientific revolution.