How to Make Appetizing Seafood Curry Takikomigohan
Seafood Curry Takikomigohan. Fill Your Cart With Color today! Your favourite meals from your favourite restaurants delivered quickly with Uber Eats. Tasty meals, local favourites, and delicious dishes delivered fast.
Then you can create a variety of rice dishes so easily. When you use Seafood, you need to reduce the amount of Water as a lot of liquid comes out from the seafood. Great recipe for Seafood Curry Takikomigohan. You can cook Seafood Curry Takikomigohan using 11 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Seafood Curry Takikomigohan
- Prepare 500 g of Seafood Mix *Salmon, White Fish, Prawns, Squid, Mussels, etc.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of Salt *for seasoning Seafood.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of Curry Powder for seasoning Seafood.
- Prepare 2 cups of (*180ml cup) Short OR Medium Grain Rice.
- Prepare 1/2 of Onion *finely chopped.
- It's 1 clove of Garlic *finely chopped.
- Prepare 350 ml of Chicken Stock *OR Stock of your choice.
- You need 1 tablespoon of Vegetable Oil.
- Prepare 1-2 teaspoons of Curry Powder.
- You need 1 tablespoon of Soy Sauce.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of finely chopped Parsley.
Rice cooker is an essential item in my kitchen. Just place Rice and Other Ingredients with the right amount of Water and Seasoning. Then you can create a variety of rice dishes so easily. When you use Seafood, you need to reduce the amount of Water as.
Seafood Curry Takikomigohan instructions
- Cut Fish Fillets into bite-size pieces. Season Seafood with Salt and Curry Powder, and set aside. *Note: Today I used Marinara Seafood Mix from a fish shop, and it contained chopped Parsley..
- Wash Rice, drain, and place in the rice cooker’s inner pot. Scatter Onion and Garlic on the Rice. Pour the Chicken Stock, sprinkle Oil, Curry Powder and Soy Sauce. Place Seafood on top, and press ‘COOK’ button to start cooking..
- When the rice is cooked, let it steamed for 10 minutes. Then loosen and mix gently. Add extra Salt if required. Sprinkle with chopped Parsley and serve..
Here is how you cook it. Rice cooker is an essential item in my kitchen. Just place Rice and Other Ingredients with the right amount of Water and Seasoning. Then you can create a variety of rice dishes so easily. A simple Takikomi Gohan is made with white rice, carrots, burdock root (gobo), konnyaku (a wobbly jello-o like slab made of taro/yam), deep-fried tofu pouch (aburaage), and shiitake mushrooms.