Recipe: Appetizing Lasagna soup
Lasagna soup. Fill Your Cart With Color today! Browse new releases, best sellers or classics. Free delivery on eligible orders Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil.
Bring a pot of water to a boil. Break the lasagna noodles into random smaller pieces. In a large Dutch oven or soup pot, heat the olive oil over medium heat. You can cook Lasagna soup using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Lasagna soup
- You need 1 of diced onion.
- Prepare 5 of diced garlic gloves.
- You need 2 tbsp of oregano.
- Prepare 400 g of crushed tomatoes.
- You need 0,5-1 l of vegetable broth.
- You need 250 g of lentils (uncooked).
- It's 100 g of lasagna noodles (broken into big pieces, like ravioli).
- Prepare of Plenty of spinach.
- It's of Vegan cheese.
- You need of Nutritional yeast, salt, pepper,...
How to Make Lasagna Soup Heat one tablespoon olive oil in a large pot over medium-high heat. Once hot, crumble beef into pot, season with salt and pepper to taste and cook, stirring occasionally until browned. Drain fat from beef and set beef aside. Stir tomato paste into the paste.
Lasagna soup instructions
- Saute onion and garlic in oil.
- Add tomato paste and oregano. Add crushed tomatoes, vegetable broth and lentils. Cook for 10mins..
- Add lasagna noodles. Cook for 10-15mins..
- Add spinach, cheese, nutritional yeast and spices to taste..
Fill tomato paste can with water and pour in; mix well. Pour in beef broth, diced tomatoes, crushed tomatoes, and wine. Stir in basil sprigs, salt, and pepper. Lasagna Soup This soup is packed with all of the goodness of lasagna. Tender noodles, savory meat, flavor packed broth and gooey cheese.