Recipe: Tasty 🍟🍗🍝Chicken Kiev🍝🍗🍟
You can have 🍟🍗🍝Chicken Kiev🍝🍗🍟 using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of 🍟🍗🍝Chicken Kiev🍝🍗🍟
- Prepare 2 of chicken breasts.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of plain flour.
- You need 1 of egg, beaten.
- It's 1 cup of breadcrumbs.
- It's of For the Garlic and parsley Butter.
- It's 50 g of butter at room temperature.
- You need 1 tsp of lemon juice.
- It's 2 of garlic cloves, crushed.
- Prepare 1 of tblsp parsley.
- Prepare of Salt to taste.
- Prepare of Black pepper to taste.
🍟🍗🍝Chicken Kiev🍝🍗🍟 step by step
- Prepare the garlic and parsley butter by mixing all the ingredients together in a bowl. Create 2 sticks on some greaseproof paper and pop in the freezer for 30 minutes..
- Beat the chicken breasts with a meat tenderiser or rolling pin until they are around 1/4” thick. Wrap a chicken breast around a hardened piece of garlic and parsley butter..
- #TIP: Roll across a diagonal making sure you tuck the ends in as you roll..
- Roll the chicken pieces in flour, dip them in the beaten egg, then roll them in breadcrumbs. Dip in the egg for a second time and once more in the breadcrumbs. Chill the Kievs in the ‘fridge for at least 30 minutes..
- Cook the Kievs by either deep-frying at 180°C for 15 minutes, or bake on a lightly oiled tray at 190°C for 30 minutes. Serves with peas and homemade chips..