Recipe: Tasty Easy Banana Pancakes
Easy Banana Pancakes. Check Out Cakes Pan On eBay. Free UK Delivery on Eligible Orders In a separate mixing bowl, mash the very ripe bananas with a fork until smooth, then whisk in the eggs, vanilla extract and milk. Make a well in the centre of the dry ingredients, tip in the wet ingredients and swiftly whisk together to create a smooth, silky batter.
Combine flour, caster sugar, baking powder and salt. In a separate bowl, mix together egg, milk, vegetable oil and bananas. Stir flour mixture into banana mixture; batter will be slightly lumpy. You can cook Easy Banana Pancakes using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Easy Banana Pancakes
- It's 1/2 Cup of Rolled Oats.
- You need 1/2 Cup of Oat Flour.
- Prepare 2 of Mashed Bananas.
- Prepare 2 of Eggs.
- Prepare 1/4 Cup of milk.
- It's 1 Tablespoon of Oil.
Heat a lightly oiled griddle or frying pan over medium high heat. Heat a small amount of oil in a non-stick frying pan over a medium high heat. How to Make Easy Banana Pancakes Have ready a large thick-bottomed frying pan or flat griddle, a few nobs of butter and a spatula. Turn the oven on to medium heat and place a large plate inside to keep the pancakes warm.
Easy Banana Pancakes instructions
- Put everything (except the oil) into a large bowl and mix. Alternatively, for a smoother mixture, add everything into a blender and blend until smooth. You can also use 1 Cup of rolled oats instead of 1/2 flour and 1/2 oats. My batter was slightly thick but adjust to your liking with milk/oats..
- Pour oil into a pan and let it get hot. Use a large spoon to spoon the batter into the pan. If you have a thicker batter, you can shape the pancake whilst in the pan to the shape of your choice..
- When the bottom of the pancake has become solid flip it to cook the other side. Make sure to adjust your heat otherwise it will burn like mine 😄.
- Serve with toppings of your choice or enjoy as is. My son has them plain. I added chia seeds to half of the batter before cooking..
Add all the ingredients to a large mixing bowl and give it a good mix until everything is well combined. Heat a large skillet or griddle over medium heat. Serve warm, with maple syrup drizzled on top and extra toppings** of your choice. Banana Pancakes are an easy and quick breakfast, lunch or snack for baby! And with ingredients you likely already have on hand right now.