Recipe: Yummy Carrot and Coriander Soup
Carrot and Coriander Soup.
You can have Carrot and Coriander Soup using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Carrot and Coriander Soup
- Prepare of Carrots.
- Prepare of Veggie Stock.
- You need of Fresh Coriander.
- It's of Ground Coriander.
- You need of Oil.
- You need of Onion.
- Prepare of Garlic.
- You need of Salt and Pepper to taste.
Carrot and Coriander Soup step by step
- Peel and chop the carrots into equal pieces. Dice the onion and garlic..
- Heat up the oil in a large saucepan. Add the onion, garlic and ground coriander and fry until translucent..
- Add the carrot and the veggie stock. Bring to the boil and then simmer for 20 minutes until the carrot is soft..
- Finely dice the fresh coriander. A few minutes before taking it off the heat and add it to the pan. Remove from the heat. Using a hand blender whizz until smooth. Season with salt and pepper and enjoy!.