Easiest Way to Cook Perfect Curry Flavoured Roasted Cauliflower
Curry Flavoured Roasted Cauliflower. Break the cauliflower up into small florets and put them in a large bowl or food storage bag. Add the olive oil, curry powder, and cilantro to the cauliflower and toss to mix the ingredients thoroughly. Spread the cauliflower florets out on the baking sheet and sprinkle them lightly with salt and freshly ground black pepper.
Sprinkle with a generous pinch of salt and toss again. Friends, if you haven't tried curry-flavored roasted cauliflower you're missing out. It's become an almost weekly indulgence at our house. You can cook Curry Flavoured Roasted Cauliflower using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Curry Flavoured Roasted Cauliflower
- It's 1 of large head Cauliflower.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of Olive Oil.
- It's 1/2 teaspoon of Salt.
- Prepare 1-2 teaspoons of Garlic Powder *You can use 1 to 2 cloves fresh Garlic.
- You need 1-2 teaspoons of Curry Powder.
- You need of Ground Black Pepper OR White Pepper.
Roasted cauliflower seasoned with Garam Masala and cardamom is the delicious gluten free and keto side dish recipe your dinner needs. Roasting cauliflower is a great way to introduce toasty, nutty flavors. If you aren't usually a fan of cauliflower. Learn how to make this deliciously caramelized curry roasted cauliflower flavored with my homemade curry powder spice blend.
Curry Flavoured Roasted Cauliflower instructions
- Preheat oven to 200℃. Line a large baking tray or a roasting pan with baking paper OR lightly oil..
- Cut Cauliflower into florets and place them in a large bowl. Make sure the florets are about same size. Drizzle with Olive Oil and sprinkle with Salt and all spices, ensuring each floret is coated, toss so that all florets are coated with everything..
- Spread out on a baking sheet. DO NOT waste any seasoning ingredients left in the bowl. Let the florets pick up all the yummy mixture..
- Bake for about 20 minutes or until nicely browned..
This curry roasted cauliflower recipe makes for an incredible filling in rolls/grain bowls. Transfer the frozen cauliflower florets to a bowl and add salt, oil and all spice powders (garlic powder, black pepper powder, turmeric, cumin, curry powder and garam masala). Mix everything well uskng a long spoon or spatula. Also add the hot sauce to the florets, mix well to coat the florets. Set aside in the tin when cooked.