Easiest Way to Prepare Appetizing Prawn an Onion Fritter sandwich
Prawn an Onion Fritter sandwich. Great recipe for Prawn an Onion Fritter sandwich. Prawns may have defrosted in the Fridge overnight for this Recipe - did practice several times with One small Fritter at a time - is important to keep the Fritters loose,but the extra Plain Flour should be stuck to the Fritters - you don't want. For the fritters, sift the flour, baking powder and a pinch of salt into a mixing bowl.
If you don't have time, an hour will be enough. For the fritters, sift the flour, baking powder and a pinch of salt into a mixing bowl. Gradually mix the dry ingredients into the liquid to make a batter, then whisk until you have a thick cream. You can cook Prawn an Onion Fritter sandwich using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Prawn an Onion Fritter sandwich
- You need 4 of King sized frozen Prawns defrosted.
- You need Half of a small onion finely chopped.
- Prepare of Crepe Pancake Batter.
- It's of Tiny bit of Turmeric Powder.
- You need of Tiny bit of Sea Salt.
- Prepare 1 of little Plain Flour too dust.
- Prepare of Vegetable Oil.
- Prepare 2 slices of bread.
- You need of Some Butter Spread.
- It's 1 tbsp. of Mayonnaise and 1 tsp. Ketchup (optional).
Fold in the prawns, spring onions and parsley. Season with salt and pepper if necessary. Mix together the coriander, spring onion and lettuce and place on top of the buttered bread. Top with the prawn mixture and a.
Prawn an Onion Fritter sandwich instructions
- Preheat your Electric Mini Deep Fat Fryer etc. Too the 180 mark.Too a small Dessert Bowl add 2 Dessert Spoons of Crepe Pancake Batter to that Bowl,add a little bit of Turmeric Powder and 2 Coarse bits of Sea Salt too the tiny bit of Pancake Batter - add a tiny bit of finely chopped onions - mix. Add a tiny bit of Plain Flour to a Dinner Plate - add One Dessert Spoon of your mixed up Pancake Batter mix too the Plate of Plain Flour - add Prawn and then pour the other Dessert Spoon of Batter over.
- Repeat till you make 4 Fritters and then deep fry altogether for 5 minutes at the 180 mark throughout.Use a Slotted Spoon to remove from out of the Deep Fat Fryer and absorb hot Vegetable Oil onto Kitchen Roll..
- Butter 2 slices of bread and mix tomato Ketchup in with mayonnaise too make a Seafood Sauce and then make your sandwich..
A twist on the beloved fish finger sandwich with tasty, breadcrumbed prawn patty, chilli mayo and coleslaw - a marriage made in heaven. This stir-fry has a welcome spicy kick. Once the oil is hot, put the flame to medium high, hold each prawn along with some onions, curry leaves batter and gently slide to the hot oil. Take care not to burn them, flip them to the other side and fry till golden & crisp. Drain them on a colander or absorbent tissue.