Easiest Way to Prepare Perfect Vickys Stir-Fried Fish with Spring Greens, GF DF EF SF NF
Vickys Stir-Fried Fish with Spring Greens, GF DF EF SF NF. Great recipe for Vickys Stir-Fried Fish with Spring Greens, GF DF EF SF NF. A fond childhood memory is going to my grannies house after school and getting a slice of McVities Jamaican Ginger cake, thickly spread with butter to eat as I went on my way home. I love this bake and it's just as delicious.
We love spare ribs over here. Baby back ribs are more an overseas thing, we like the meatier, larger ribs. This is my favourite method of cooking spare ribs Vickys Digestive Biscuits, GF DF EF SF NF Vicky@Jacks Free-From Cookbook Scotland. You can cook Vickys Stir-Fried Fish with Spring Greens, GF DF EF SF NF using 7 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Vickys Stir-Fried Fish with Spring Greens, GF DF EF SF NF
- It's 4 of skinless firm white fish fillets.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Worcestershire sauce.
- You need 2 tbsp of water.
- Prepare 4 cloves of garlic, finely chopped.
- Prepare of Thumb-sized piece of fresh ginger, finely grated.
- It's 2 tbsp of sunflower spread.
- It's 400 g of spring greens.
For those that aren't sure what a UK Digestive is, this is it! Our caring and committed staff will ensure you have a fantastic experience with us. Our restaurant is available for private. Add a description about this category.
Vickys Stir-Fried Fish with Spring Greens, GF DF EF SF NF instructions
- Mix the worchestershire sauce, water, garlic and ginger together. You can use soy instead of the WS and water or my substitute linked here (see recipe).
- Slice the fish into bitesize chunks.
- Toss the fish in the marinade.
- Put the sunflower spread in a frying pan and cook the fish over a medium heat for 3 minutes.
- Meanwhile cut the hard part of the stem out of the spring green leaves and roughly chop into pieces the same size as the fish.
- Turn the fish pieces over then add the chopped greens to the pan.
- Cook for a futher 3 minutes until wilted.
- Serve with rice or noodles.
Add a description about this itemhlkj. Add a description about this item. Stir frying fish is not only quick, it is also easy and healthy to boot. Check out our other Prawn stir fry recipes for more ideas. Stir-fried fish fillet with ginger and spring onions (scallions) is one of the dish I usually cook for dinner, and now I serve for brunch.