Easiest Way to Prepare Yummy Quick Chilli Beef and Vegetable Stir-Fry
Quick Chilli Beef and Vegetable Stir-Fry. Great Range for Kitchen & Home Online. Free UK Delivery on Eligible Orders! Turn heat down and add the remainder of the oil.
Add the coriander and toss until well mixed with the beef. Arrange on top of the noodles and garnish with a cos lettuce leaf. Use the back of a wooden spoon to break apart. You can have Quick Chilli Beef and Vegetable Stir-Fry using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Quick Chilli Beef and Vegetable Stir-Fry
- You need of Cooking spray.
- It's 1 of red chilli, halved or sliced and deseeding optional.
- It's 4 of spring onions, sliced.
- You need 3 cm of piece of ginger, peeled and grated.
- You need 4 of garlic cloves, minced.
- You need 500 g of lean mince beef.
- You need 400 g of mixed vegetable stir-fry.
- You need 2 tbsp of dark soy sauce.
- It's 2 tbsp of light soy sauce.
- You need as needed of Noodles of choice,.
Pour sweet chili-soy sauce mixture over beef and bring to a simmer. Add the peppers, celery, carrots and broccoli to the pan and stir-fry for a few minutes on a high heat. Once the veggies are cooked through, return the mince to the pan and stir through the sachet of sauce. Service the stir-fry with rice and sprinkle of chilli flakes, or dash of soy or hot sauce if you wish.
Quick Chilli Beef and Vegetable Stir-Fry instructions
- Heat wok or large frying pan over medium-high heat and spray with cooking spray. Add the chilli, spring onions, ginger, garlic, beef and vegetables. Stir-fry for 7-10 minutes or until the vegetables are soft and tender..
- Stir in the soy sauces and toss together. Stir-fry for another 2-4 minutes..
- Serve with cooked noodles..
Choose from Chinese-style beef in black bean sauce, stir-fry chilli beef and much more. This delicious stir fry is a great quick recipe and is really easy to make. With a chilli kick it will keep everyone happy. Wipe the frying pan with a piece of kitchen paper, add the remaining. You will probably need to work in two batches, so when the oil is hot, add in half the beef - a strip at a time - and spread it out.