How to Cook Appetizing Chicken Meatball Veggie Stir-Fry:
Chicken Meatball Veggie Stir-Fry:. For All Your Pots & Pans Kitchen Essentials, Including Frying Pans, Saucepans & More. Choose From A Range Of Delivery Options To Suit You At John Lewis & Partners. Lightweight Camping Equipment - Meals, Stoves and Cookware.
While the meatballs are cooking, prepare your vegetables. In a large wok or skillet on medium heat, add the coconut oil and sesame oil. Add in the garlic and onions, and saute until fragrant. You can have Chicken Meatball Veggie Stir-Fry: using 24 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chicken Meatball Veggie Stir-Fry:
- You need of 🌻For Meatballs:.
- You need 1 lb of chicken mince.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of dry breadcrumbs.
- It's 2 cloves of garlic, minced.
- It's 1 Tbsp of minced fresh parsley.
- You need 1 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of pepper.
- It's 2 Tbsp of vegetable oil.
- You need of 🌻For Stir-Fry:.
- You need 1 Tbsp of vegetable oil.
- It's 1 cup of fresh broccoli florets.
- You need 1 of medium bell pepper cut into cubes.
- Prepare 1 of carrot cut into thin slice.
- It's 1 of medium onion, thinly slice.
- Prepare 5-6 of Cherry tomatoes (optional).
- It's 2 of garlic cloves, minced.
- Prepare 2 tsp of fresh ginger, minced.
- You need 1/2 cup of soy sauce.
- It's 2 Tbsp of white vinegar.
- You need 2 Tbsp of cornstarch, mixed with 1/4 cup water.
- It's 1/2 cup of brown sugar or white sugar.
- It's 1/4 cup of sliced green onions.
- It's of Salt and pepper to taste.
- It's of Hot noodles or rice for serving.
This Chicken Meatball Noodle Stir Fry is a total breath of fresh air. It's ready in just a few minutes and has some bright and colorful veggies. Season to taste with salt and pepper. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
Chicken Meatball Veggie Stir-Fry: instructions
- 🌻Meatballs: In a large bowl, mix Chicken mince breadcrumbs, garlic, parsley, salt, and pepper together until combined. Scoop into 1-in balls. In a large skillet over medium-high heat, heat oil until shimmery. Add meatballs to skillet and brown them, turning occasionally until meatballs brown. Transfer to a plate and set aside..
- 🌻Stir-Fry: In same skillet over medium high heat, add 1 Tbsp oil. Add broccoli, sweet pepper, carrot some tomatoes and onion to skillet and saute vegetables, stirring occasionally until veggies are crisp-tender. Add garlic and ginger and saute an additional 2 minutes..
- Reduce heat to medium-low and add soy sauce, vinegar, cornstarch mixture, and sugar. Stir occasionally until sauce is thickened and bubbly. Add meatballs back to pan and cook until stir-fry is heated through. Add green onions to stir-fry and season with salt and pepper to taste. Serve meatball stir-fry hot over noodles or rice and enjoy!.
For sauce, in a bowl stir together pineapple juice and the next three ingredients (through ginger). Place a wok or large non-stick frying pan on a medium-high heat with the vegetable oil. Once the oil is hot, add chicken, season with salt and pepper, and sauté until cooked through and browned. Remove cooked chicken from pan and set aside. When the mushrooms start to soften, add broccoli florets and stir-fry until the broccoli is tender.