How to Make Appetizing Mixed Grain Quinoa lunch pack
Mixed Grain Quinoa lunch pack.
You can have Mixed Grain Quinoa lunch pack using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Mixed Grain Quinoa lunch pack
- You need of Mixed Grain Quinoa.
- It's of Stock.
- It's of Water.
- It's of Added Ingredients.
- Prepare of Hard-Boiled Eggs.
- You need of mixed mini Tomatoes.
Mixed Grain Quinoa lunch pack instructions
- Rinse 1 cup of Quinoa in a fine sieve, under running water.(the grains are very small, so a colander will NOT work here!) Set aside..
- Put 3 cups, or a bit more, water into a saucepan with the stock cube, and add the Quinoa. Bring to the boil and stir. Turn down the heat and simmer for 20 minutes, with a lid on..
- Turn off the heat and let sit for another 5-10 minutes while you prepare any other ingredients you wish to add. (or a cup of coffee!).
- (I let mine cool down completely, as I was making this for next day’s packed lunch,)but otherwise serve hot with extras of choice. Enjoy!.