Tawa Lamb Meat Balls.
You can have Tawa Lamb Meat Balls using 17 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Tawa Lamb Meat Balls
- Prepare 2 lbs of lamb mince (chicken or Quorn).
- Prepare 2.5 tsp of Garlic ginger paste.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Green chilli paste or to taste.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Red chilli powder or to taste.
- Prepare 1.5 tsp of salt or to taste.
- It's 1/2 tsp of Turmeric.
- You need 3 tsp of coriander & cumin powder.
- Prepare 1/2 of Finely chopped onion.
- You need of To cook.
- You need 3 tbsp of oil.
- It's 1/2 of onion chopped.
- Prepare 1 of tomato finely chopped.
- Prepare 1 tsp of kasuri methi.
- You need of Coriander to garnish.
- Prepare of Lemon to garnish.
- Prepare of Chopped chilies to garnish.
- It's 1 tsp of Garam masala.
Tawa Lamb Meat Balls instructions
- Marinate the mince with top set of ingredients and cling film and put in fridge for 30 mins.
- Add oil to pan- Wet hands and roll into balls and place on to a Tawa or a large griddle pan I think works best.
- Allow to cook lamb natural will release a lot of moisture but if you cook at a medium to high heat the water will burn off.
- Now add onion and the tomato and cover and cook for 6/7 mins on a medium heat add kasuri methi.
- Add coriander and Garam masala to garnish top with lime wedges and chilies (optional).