My Carrot, Celery & Coriander Soup.
You can cook My Carrot, Celery & Coriander Soup using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of My Carrot, Celery & Coriander Soup
- It's 1 tsp of Butter.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Crushed Garlic.
- It's 1 of Shallot diced.
- You need 1 of +1/2 pint veg stock.
- It's 3 of big Carrots diced.
- You need 1 cup of celery diced.
- You need 1 of heaped tbls Fresh Coriander chopped.
My Carrot, Celery & Coriander Soup instructions
- Heat and melt the butter and add shallots and Onion fry for 1 minute.
- Add the carrots and celery to the stock on a saucepan and the Worsestershire sauce stirring and bring to the boil turn down and simmer and add the shallots. Simmer for 15 minutes..
- Add to a blender and blend until smooth. Add back to the pan and add a little black pepper + salt to taste..
- Once brought to the boil serve with a little fresh coriander to finish and enjoy..