How to Prepare Yummy My Quick buttered Chicken Curry
My Quick buttered Chicken Curry. Save time and buy groceries online from Amazon.co.uk Looking For Indian Chicken Curry? Check Out Indian Chicken Curry on eBay. Fill Your Cart With Color today!
Heat up half the butter (ghee) in a heavy, cast iron type pan with the lid and add your chicken pieces. Take chicken pieces out onto a plate using a slotted spoon. Melt another half of butter and add your onion mixture. You can have My Quick buttered Chicken Curry using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of My Quick buttered Chicken Curry
- Prepare 2 of Chicken breasts cut up into small bitesize pieces.
- It's 3/4 of Medium onion diced.
- It's 1 tbls of Butter.
- You need 1 tsp of Dijon mustard.
- Prepare 1/2 Tsp of red chilli powder.
- It's 3 tbls of Mild Curry powder.
- It's 1 pint of Boiling water.
- Prepare 1 of +1/2 tsp Cornflour mix in 2 tsp cold water.
Instructions In a medium bowl mix the yogurt with the tandoori masala spice mix and add cubed chicken breasts. Serve with rice, naan bread, chutney, coriander and lime wedges, if you like. In a medium glass bowl, mix together chicken, cayenne, turmeric, salt, and lemon juice. In a small bowl mix together yogurt, ginger-garlic paste, garam masala, coriander and cumin.
My Quick buttered Chicken Curry step by step
- Heat up the Butter in a deep frying pan then add the onion. Fry for 1 min then add the curry powder stir in then add boiling water whisk to mix. Then add the chicken..
- Bring to boil then turn down and simmer for 20 minutes. Next add the chilli powder stir in then the Dijon mustard simmer for 10 mins..
- Lastly add the cornflour mix in bring to the boil and simmer for 5 minutes stirring..
- Serve on a bed of rice and enjoy..
Pour mixture over chicken and coat well. This quick and easy chicken curry is sure to become a family favourite! You can use whatever curry paste you have to make this. it's the combo of butter, almonds and yogurt that magically creates such a rich, creamy sauce. The curry can be made without adding the yoghurt up to a day ahead. Reheat gently to serve and stir in the yoghurt.