Creamy Kale-Avocado Pasta. Also, add the avocado, garlic, nutritional yeast, dried Italian herbs, salt, pepper, dairy-free milk, and lime juice to the blender. Blend until completely smooth and creamy. To make the avocado sauce, combine avocado, garlic, kale, lemon juice and nutritional yeast in the bowl of a food processor.
This creamy avocado kale pasta is easy to make and nutrient-dense- perfect for a healthy mid-week meal. Best of all, this green pasta can be made in. Creamy Kale-Avocado Pasta Ferenc Szklenar Bristol, United Kingdom. You can cook Creamy Kale-Avocado Pasta using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Creamy Kale-Avocado Pasta
- You need 250 g of dry pasta (of choice).
- Prepare 100 g of Kale.
- Prepare 1 of avocado.
- It's 2/3 cup of - 160ml plant-based milk.
- Prepare 3-4 cloves of garlic.
- You need 1-2 tbsp of nutritional yeast.
- It's 1 tsp of mixed herbs (basil, oregano, thyme.
- Prepare of Salt, Pepper to taste.
- You need 1/2 of lime juice.
This creamy avocado kale pasta is easy to make and nutrient-dense for a healthy mid-week meal. It turned out so creamy and delicious, I literally licked the plate (and the pan and the food processor). Avocado + kale is the best combination. Cook the pasta as per pack instructions.
Creamy Kale-Avocado Pasta step by step
- Cook your favourite pasta in boiling water until it’s “al dente” as per the package instructions.
- Add the kale to pasta water and cook it for 2-3 minutes. Remove it from the water with fork or a thong, transferring into a high-speed blender..
- Also, add the avocado, garlic, nutritional yeast, dried mixed herbs, salt, pepper, plant-based milk, lime juice to the blender..
- Blend until completely smooth & creamy. If you want the sauce to be thinner, simply add more plant-based milk or pasta water..
- Taste the sauce! And if necessary add more salt, pepper, herbs or lime juice..
- Drain the pasta and transfer it to a bowl. Pour the sauce over the pasta, stir to combine and garnish with red pepper flakes.
This creamy avocado kale pasta is easy to make and nutrient-dense- perfect for a healthy mid-week meal. This quick, easy kale avocado pesto pasta is a deliciously simple recipe, with a creamy texture and tons of flavor. A super healthy but comforting vegetarian and vegan pasta dinner! While the pasta cooks, make the sauce: In a food processor, combine the garlic and basil and pulse to mince. If the sauce is too thick, add a bit more oil.