Recipe: Delicious Gizzard stew
Gizzard stew. In a small bowl, combine the ramen flavor packet mixes with the flour and add enough water to liquefy mixture. Pour into pot with gizzards and season with salt and pepper to taste. Reduce heat to low and simmer until sauce/gravy is thickened to taste.
May not be for everyone but these type if meats are healthier then the ones we usecregularkt!not to say cheaper and packed full of nutrients ,proteins and can be lovly as with meals,in soups,grilled etc Some justvrewuire a bit of patience and bit more spicening up. Heat the ghee/oil in a large saucepan, and cook the garlic and onion for a couple of minutes. Add the parsley to the pan. You can cook Gizzard stew using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Gizzard stew
- Prepare of Halal gizzards about half killo.
- It's of Bell pepper.
- Prepare of Celery.
- It's of Tomatie.
- Prepare of Carrots.
- Prepare of Spices:marination over night.
- It's of Spices:boiling/simmering.
- Prepare of Some cooking oil.
- You need of Lemon juice.
Stir in the gizzards, salt and oregano to the saucepan and let it brown lightly. Add carrots and onions to the saucepan. After an hour gizzards should be cooked. Mix double cream with a cup of water from boiling, stir well and pour back to the saucepan.
Gizzard stew step by step
- Wash the buzzards well with warm water.pour out the waterl remove any yneeded bits.add some salt,,crushed pepper,ginger generously,some tumeric powder and mix well.leave marination overnight or more..
- Make some slits at thicker parts if the meat with a knife so that they cook well and faster.then simmer in pan until almost cooked add cinnamonsticks cloves and bit of whole cumin seeds for cut if the smell while cooking and add lovely aromas and taste.once water start to dry check if soft.if soft then can add lemon juice and cooking oil.
- After adding cooking oil cook briefly until start to sizzle a bit then can add in veggies and about a mug of water.leave to cook further until veggies are cooked.
- Bismillah,enjoy with plain rice or any other carby meal.(After a while it may look like the last pic here as a whitish paler colour at the top, maybe due some fat content of the meat..
It is popularly known as a " small chop " (finger food) and served as an appetizer at parties and other festive events. When cooked add oil in gizzards,the paprika, black pepper,chilli powder and fry all ingredients until gizzards are brown. Bring the water to a boil in a large saucepan over medium-high heat. Add the gizzards and reduce the heat to a simmer. Add the onion, ketchup, and hot sauce to the pan.