Recipe: Delicious Mint Lemongrass Chilli Lamb Chop
Mint Lemongrass Chilli Lamb Chop. We Have Almost Everything on eBay. Check Out our Selection & Order Now. Free UK Delivery on Eligible Orders!
Cook under medium flame until steak well cooked. Add oil in a frying pan. Add in crushed lemon grass, crushed finger chilli and crushed garlic. You can have Mint Lemongrass Chilli Lamb Chop using 13 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Mint Lemongrass Chilli Lamb Chop
- You need of Lamb chop - thin steaks - 3 steaks - cut into cubes.
- You need 1 tbls of Dried Mint -.
- You need 1 tbls of Garlic & Ginger paste -.
- It's 1 tsp of Garam masala -.
- You need 1 tsp of Black pepper powder -.
- It's 1 tsp of Turmeric powder -.
- You need of Finger Chilli - 10 - crushed.
- You need of Garlic - 5 pulps - crushed.
- Prepare of Lemon grass - 3 sticks - crushed.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Oyster sauce -.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Sweet soy sauce -.
- It's of Salt to taste.
- Prepare of Oil - 1 tbls to stir fry.
Mint Lemongrass Chilli Lamb Chop Poppyz. Trim the lemongrass down to the tender middle of each stem. Chop with the garlic and chilli as finely as you can. Combine with the oil, fish sauce, lime or lemon juice and sugar or honey.
Mint Lemongrass Chilli Lamb Chop step by step
- Boil water in a soup pot. Add in garlic & ginger paste, garam masala, turmeric powder, salt, dried mint and lamb steak slices. Cook under medium flame until steak well cooked. Drain and keep aside..
- Add oil in a frying pan. Add in crushed lemon grass, crushed finger chilli and crushed garlic. Cook until oil breaks..
- Add in cooked lamb steak slices, stir well. Add sweet soy sauce and oyster sauce. Keep stirring to avoid burning. Taste and add salt only if needed. Cook until gravy absorbed into steaks and looks dry..
Place lemon grass marinade in a large shallow pan. Add lamb chops, spooning marinade all over the meat to ensure each chop is well coated. Put the halved baby potatoes on to steam. Get out a large dish - in which the lamb cutlets will fit in a single layer - and first pour into it the olive oil and sprinkle in the chilli flakes, dried mint and celery salt. Fry for a few minutes longer on each side to cook through, if you prefer.