Recipe: Delicious Moringa and Toasted Grated Coconut
Moringa and Toasted Grated Coconut. Buy Whole Foods Online Is A Health & Wholefoods Store With A Range Of Nuts, Seeds & More. Buy Toasted Coconut Chips & Flakes Online. Regular & Organic Chips Save Time and Do Groceries Online Now.
Fresh or raw Moringa tastes bitter and sharp. Cooked #Moringa, however, tastes good with white #rice. Clean and remove moringa leaves from the stalks/stems. You can cook Moringa and Toasted Grated Coconut using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Moringa and Toasted Grated Coconut
- It's of raw/fresh Moringa leaves.
- It's of small brown onion - finely chopped.
- It's of shallot - thinly sliced.
- You need of dried chillies - halved & deseeded.
- It's of fresh/frozen grated coconut (150g) - or use as required.
- It's of Chicken seasoning powder/ bouillon powder as required.
- You need of Notes:.
- It's of crushed peanuts gives this dish a nice nutty flavour.
Next, heat a pan over medium heat. Dry Roast grated #coconut until aromatic, not necessarily long. Today we will share recipes and how to cook Moringa and toasted grated coconut , very suitable for special dishes of family and friends. This video is about How to make healthy and tasty moringa leaves stir fry or poriyal recipe in English, This drumstick leaves stir fry with grated coconut is.
Moringa and Toasted Grated Coconut instructions
- Clean and remove moringa leaves from the stalks/stems..
- Next, heat a pan over medium heat. Dry roast grated #coconut until aromatic, not necessarily long. It'll turn subtly brown. Remove from the heat and keep aside..
- Next, heat 2-3 tbsp of oil in a wok or deep pan. Sauté finely chopped onion, sliced shallot & dried chillies until translucent. Stir in #Moringa leaves. Mix well until. Add toasted coconut and season with chicken seasoning powder or chicken bouillon powder. (You may add crushed #peanuts now, if using). Stir well to combine..
- Taste it and adjust seasoning accordingly. Serve with white #rice..
Moringa tree is also known as the 'miracle tree'. The moringa leaves are nutritionally very rich, leaving behind carrots, oranges and even milk in terms of nutrition value. Take the moringa leaves, grated coconut, turmeric powder, and salt in a mixing bowl. [Info from Google] It's no wonder than Moringa is often called a superfood.. Moringa leaves contain more vitamin A than carrots, more vitamin C than orang. Clean and wash the drumsticks, and remove the ends.