Homemade marinated duck feet.
You can cook Homemade marinated duck feet using 4 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Homemade marinated duck feet
- It's 1 kg of frozen or fresh duck feet.
- Prepare 2 l of water.
- You need 4 of large slices of ginger.
- You need 600 ml of Chinese marinate.
Homemade marinated duck feet instructions
- Wash the duck feet under cold water.
- Place the duck feet in a large saucepan and cover with water.
- Bring to the boil and cook for 10 mins.
- Drain and then add 2l fresh water into the pan with the duck feet.
- Add 600ml of Chinese marinade.
- Bring to the boil and then simmer for 15 mins.
- Turn off the heat and leave overnight.
- Reheat before eating.