Stir fry vegetable with mushroom. Browse new releases, best sellers or classics & Find your next favourite book Asian-style mushroom stir fry with veggies or wok vegetable stir fry is very quick and easy to prepare. The dish is about colorful vegetables, slightly crunchy, quickly sautéed in a wok, and seasoned with soy sauce, ginger, chili flakes, and garlic. If you are looking for a light, complete and tasty recipe, you've found it!
Saute the mushrooms until the surface turns to light brown, and sprinkle some water into the pan to continue stir-frying. Remove the mushrooms from the wok, then add some oil to saute the carrot. Add some water to the carrot and cook it for a minute until soft. You can have Stir fry vegetable with mushroom using 17 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Stir fry vegetable with mushroom
- It's 1 cup of broccoli, cut into bite size.
- You need 1/2 cup of chinese cabbage, cut into bite size.
- Prepare 2 of carrot, cut into big matchsticks.
- You need 1/2 of red and yellow bell peppers, sliced.
- It's 1 handful of green beans, cut half.
- Prepare 1 handful of snappers.
- It's 1 cup of mushroom, thick sliced.
- You need 1 tbsp of finely chopped garlic.
- It's 2 tbsp of vegetable cooking oil.
- It's of Some ground white or black pepper.
- It's 1 splash of water.
- It's of oyster sauce base.
- Prepare 1-2 tbsp of oyster sauce.
- You need 1 tbsp of soysauce.
- Prepare 1 tsp of sugar.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of corn flour.
- It's 1-2 tbsp of water.
Return the mushroom to the wok. The mushrooms should start getting browned on the edges. Add soy sauce and salt to taste but be cautious as soy sauce also has lot of salt in it. Heat a wok or frypan, lightly spray with oil.
Stir fry vegetable with mushroom instructions
- Add vegetable cooking oil in a medium heat wok or pan, add garlic and fry them until garlic become nice and golden..
- In the mean time, mix your sauce base together in a small bowl..
- Add mushrooms in the wok or pan and quick stir for a min then add your vegetables in. Quick stir on medium to high heat..
A delicious mushroom stir fry recipe is a great thing to have up your sleeve. Mine is easy and full of flavor without all the sodium and preservatives in bottled stir fry sauces! Quick, easy, and packed with low calorie nutrition and flavor! I love mushrooms, so mushroom stir fry is one of my favorite meals ever. Quickly add the rest of the ingredients except the sesame oil.