How to Make Delicious Simple Macaroni Cheese 🏴
Simple Macaroni Cheese 🏴.
You can have Simple Macaroni Cheese 🏴 using 5 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Simple Macaroni Cheese 🏴
- It's 200-250 g of elbow Macaroni (not the thicker, straight type).
- You need of Full fat milk, a good splash.
- You need of Butter, a good knob.
- It's of Cheese, strong cheddar or 'orange cheese' if you're in Scotland.
- It's of Salt and white pepper.
Simple Macaroni Cheese 🏴 instructions
- Cook the Macaroni in boiling salted water for 6-7 minutes..
- Drain the macaroni and in the same saucepan you used to cook it in, add a splash of milk and the butter. Warm it until the butter is about half melted..
- Add the macaroni back into the saucepan, along with the cheese and the salt and pepper..
- Stir stir stir until the cheese has all melted to make a sauce..
- Put into a large bowl and feed it to a hungry person or two..
- Soak the saucepan immediately with warm water and washing up liquid/dish detergent or you will have a real problem washing that pan!.