You can have Sushi Donut using 16 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Sushi Donut
- Prepare 1 cup of Japanese rice.
- It's 2 cup of water.
- It's 1 tbsp of sushi vinegar.
- Prepare 1 tsp of sugar.
- It's 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare of filling option.
- Prepare of Salmon.
- It's of Avocado.
- It's of spicy mayonnaise.
- Prepare 1 cup of mayonnaise.
- You need 1/2 cup of mix Heinz spicy sauce and tomato sauce.
- Prepare of shashimi soy.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of mushroom granules with 200 ml water.
- You need 6 tbsp of shashimi sauce.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of sugar.
- You need 1 tbsp of cornstarch with 4 tbsp water mixture.
Sushi Donut instructions
- SHASHIMI SOY, bring ingredients to a rolling boil for 10 minutes, then add in the cornstarch mixture and boil for another minute. stir occasionally then off heat and set aside to cool then pour into squeezeable bottle and refrigerate it.
- SPICY MAYONNAISE, Mix mayonnaise with Heinz Chili and tomato sauce well then put into a squeezable bottle and refrigerate it.
- RICE, Wash rice then add double the amount of water ratio 1:2 and cook as usual in the rice cooker then fluff up once ready, Mix the sushi vinegar, sugar and salt then pour onto the rice and mix well,.
- Place generously of avocado or salmon onto the donut mold first then add the sushi rice and press firmly, cover with a foil then keep in fridge for 5 minutes.
- Remove the foil and turn it onto a plate and gently remove the donut mold, Avocado Sushi Donut, sprinkle generously amount of spicy mayonnaise then shashimi soy and enjoy.
- Salmon Sushi Donut With Spicy Mayonnaise And Shashimi Soy.