Healthy Cheese Pasta. Check Out Healthy Pasta on eBay. Fill Your Cart With Color today! Check Out our Selection & Order Now.
Add about a third of a cup of pasta water to the cream cheese and stir in. Keep the sauce at a simmer. When the pasta is cooked, drain well - give it a good shake - and add it to the cream cheese sauce. You can have Healthy Cheese Pasta using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Healthy Cheese Pasta
- Prepare 320 g of dried favourite pasta.
- It's 140 g of soft cheese.
- You need 150 g of Quark.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of fresh mint or 1 tsp dried mint.
- Prepare 2 of big garlic cloves, roasted and mashed.
- Prepare of Salt to taste.
- Prepare of Ground black pepper to taste.
- You need of Chilli flakes to taste.
Add half the grated cheese, and season generously with salt and pepper. Stir together well, to coat the pasta in the sauce. In a medium saucepan cook the pasta according to pack instructions, drain in a colander, rinse with cold water and set aside. Melt the butter over a low heat in the large saucepan.
Healthy Cheese Pasta instructions
- Cook pasta according to packet instructions. Drain well once cooked through and add back to the pan..
- Add the cheeses, mint and garlic salt and pepper to a bowl and mix well. Note: I seasoned my pasta after serving as I do try to avoid adding unnecessary salt to my childrens food..
- Add to the pasta and stir in to combine everything..
- Serve immediately sprinkled with chilli flakes..
Once the butter it melted, add the flour and stir with the wooden spoon to form a sort of paste. Sunday Sauce with Sausage and Braciole. While the cheese in this pasta is optional, you should probably. The cream cheese sauce is embarrassingly easy to make, but it turns your plain pasta dish into something good. Mix garlic-infused olive oil, creamy cheese, savory parmesan, and delicious spaghetti.