Recipe: Perfect Roasted chicken, the one!
Roasted chicken, the one!.
You can have Roasted chicken, the one! using 14 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Roasted chicken, the one!
- It's 1 of whole chicken.
- It's 3 of potatoes.
- You need 1 of lemon, sliced.
- You need 1 of lemon's juice.
- It's of Small bunch rosemary.
- You need 1 tbsp of thyme.
- It's 1 tbsp of oregano.
- It's 1 tbsp of garlic powder.
- You need 1 tbsp of mustard.
- Prepare 1 tsp of honey.
- You need 5 cloves of garlic.
- It's 1 tbsp of butter.
- It's 1 cup of olive oil.
- You need of Salt and pepper.
Roasted chicken, the one! instructions
- Preheat oven..
- Combine olive oil, lemon juice, mustard and honey together..
- Season chicken inside with salt, pepper, thyme and stuff with rosemary, slices of lemon and 3-4 cloves of garlic..
- Place chicken in a roasting pan and rub the chicken with garlic and butter all over..
- Then, place in the pan the potatoes and add cloves of garlic, small pieces of butter and slices of lemon above them randomly. Season well with salt, pepper, garlic powder, thyme and oregano..
- Pour all over the oil mixture and add some water as well..
- Roast chicken half way until golden brown and then turn it over so that you have a complete result..