Chicken in Spicy Coconut Cream.
You can cook Chicken in Spicy Coconut Cream using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chicken in Spicy Coconut Cream
- Prepare of A. 👩🍳.
- Prepare of whole Chicken.
- Prepare of big red onion or few shallots.
- You need of bird eyes chillies.
- Prepare of long stalks of lemon grass.
- It's of turmeric powder.
- It's of small Tamarind peels.
- It's of KNORR Chicken seasoning powder or granules (or as needed).
- It's of B. 👩🍳.
- Prepare of Big Can AYAM BRAND coconut cream.
Chicken in Spicy Coconut Cream step by step
- Prep ingredients - Clean chicken and cut into manageable chunks. Next, chop onion & chillies. Using mortar and pestle, mash onion and chillies into a good paste. Keep aside. Cut long stalks of lemongrass into 10cm (approx.). Lightly bruise them and keep aside..
- Cooking the dish - Use a casserole pot, stock/soup pot or deep pot to cook this dish. Place 1/2 - 1 cup of water, chicken & the rest of the ingredients in A in a pot. Stir & combine all ingredients and leave covered to Cook over low heat until chicken is well done. Stir in between..
- Once cooked, add coconut cream. Stir well, taste and adjust seasonings accordingly. Leave to boil. The minute it boils, turn the heat immediately. Avoid leaving it boiling too long once coconut cream is added. Dish up and Serve with warm white rice..