Recipe: Yummy Sweet potato pancakes
Sweet potato pancakes. Hundreds Of Different Retro Hampers & Gifts To Choose From. From Gourmet Food Hampers To Retro Sweet Hampers, Order Your Perfect Hamper Today! Free UK Delivery on Eligible Orders!
Blend sweet potato mixture into the flour mixture to form a batter. Preheat a lightly greased griddle or heavy frying pan over medium-high heat. A fun and healthy alternative to the classic. You can have Sweet potato pancakes using 7 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Sweet potato pancakes
- Prepare 200 g of sweet potatoes cubed and cooked in salted water.
- Prepare 100 g of soft wheat flour.
- Prepare 100 g of butter melted to a light caramel colour.
- It's 2 of large eggs.
- You need 1 tsp of baking powder.
- You need 20 g of honey.
- You need of Grated #nutmeg - optional.
Whisk in the eggs and cinnamon until combined. Crack in just one of the eggs. Season with salt (and a little pepper if you're using the pancakes for a savoury meal). Directions In a large bowl, combine all ingredients.
Sweet potato pancakes step by step
- I added all ingredients in a blender to create the batter and let it rest for about 30 minutes before cooking in a pan on a lower heat. A great alternative to our Sunday pancakes..
Mix together and whisk until smooth. Cook batches in buttered skillet on medium high temperature until bubbles form on the surface, then turn. Allow the sweet potato to cool. Whiz up the ingredients in a food processor (with blades) into a batter. Directions In a large bowl, whisk together flour, baking powder, baking soda, brown sugar, salt, cinnamon, nutmeg, and ginger.