Avocado, Egg & Tomato Breakfast. Crack the eggs into a bowl, being careful to keep the yolks intact. Arrange avocado halves in a baking dish, resting them along the edge to prevent them from tipping over. Crack one of the eggs into a small bowl, then carefully pour it into one half of the avocado and season with salt and pepper.
Crack one egg into each hole and season with salt and pepper. Eggs and avocados are among the most nutrient-dense foods out there. The egg white is full of protein, and the egg yolk is an excellent source of fat and nutrients. You can have Avocado, Egg & Tomato Breakfast using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Avocado, Egg & Tomato Breakfast
- You need 2 of eggs.
- You need 2 slices of granary bread.
- It's 2 of avocados, flesh of.
- You need 1 of large vine tomato, sliced.
- You need 1 pinch of dried oregano.
- It's of Salt.
So don't hesitate to have an egg in the morning…or five! Lightly oil a baking sheet or coat with nonstick spray. Using a spoon, scoop out about two tablespoons of avocado flesh, or more, as needed, creating a small well in the center of each avocado. With its smooth Belgian chocolate shell, white chocolate 'flesh' (made green with natural colouring), and chunky cocoa-dusted chocolate 'stone', it's easy to see why this fun, avocado-inspired Easter egg was a hit.
Avocado, Egg & Tomato Breakfast instructions
- Poach the eggs and set aside for Step 4..
- Meanwhile toast the bread and mash the avocado flesh. Spread the avocado evenly over the slices of toast..
- Lay the tomato slices on top of the mashed avocado and sprinkle a very little oregano and salt onto the tomato slices..
- Top each “stack” with an egg..
Delicious avocado serves as a butter alternative and goes well with a runny poached egg Nutritional Value of Eggs and Avocado. We can obtain many health benefits of eggs and avocado as this combination contain beneficial value for your health. Place avocado slices into skillet and crack an egg into the center. Sprinkle the egg stuffed avocado with salt and pepper. Remove with a slotted spoon and drain on kitchen paper.