Carrot and Coriander Soup.
You can cook Carrot and Coriander Soup using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Carrot and Coriander Soup
- It's 450 g of Carrots.
- It's 1.2 l of Veggie Stock.
- Prepare 50 g of Fresh Coriander.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Ground Coriander.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of Oil.
- It's 1 of Onion.
- You need 2 Cloves of Garlic.
- It's of Salt and Pepper to taste.
Carrot and Coriander Soup instructions
- Peel and chop the carrots into equal pieces. Dice the onion and garlic..
- Heat up the oil in a large saucepan. Add the onion, garlic and ground coriander and fry until translucent..
- Add the carrot and the veggie stock. Bring to the boil and then simmer for 20 minutes until the carrot is soft..
- Finely dice the fresh coriander. A few minutes before taking it off the heat and add it to the pan. Remove from the heat. Using a hand blender whizz until smooth. Season with salt and pepper and enjoy!.