Easiest Way to Cook Tasty Potato wedges and feta pie
Potato wedges and feta pie. Fill Your Cart With Color today! Roll out the pastry into a round medium sized foil tray. Prick with a fork and glaze with egg.
Fold down the edges and glaze with the remaining. Scatter the onions and garlic over the pastry, followed by the sweet potatoes. Then scatter the currants, pine nuts and feta. You can cook Potato wedges and feta pie using 5 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Potato wedges and feta pie
- Prepare of Roll of pastry.
- You need 200 g of feta cheese.
- Prepare of Frozen potato wedges.
- Prepare 2 of beaten eggs.
- You need of Some sliced red onion.
Lay the second pastry sheet over the mound of filling and use a fork to. Greek Potato Wedges with Feta are a Fancy Version of your Favorite Potato Fries! This Greek Fries Recipe is Loaded with the Best Flavors from Greek Cuisine. Crispy Baked Greek Potato Wedges with Whipped Herbed Feta.
Potato wedges and feta pie step by step
- Preheat oven to 200. Roll out the pastry into a round medium sized foil tray. Prick with a fork and glaze with egg. Add the crumbled feta and sliced onion.
- Pour over most of the beaten eggs, saving a bit for glazing. Arrange still frozen wedges on top. Fold down the edges and glaze with the remaining egg. Bake for about 25-30 mins..
AKA the best combination on planet earth. #DynamicDuo. Crispy on the outside, soft and pillowy on the inside, these crispy potato wedges are flavored with garlic, lemon and oregano. Served with a thick, creamy, smooth whipped dip loaded with salty, funky feta, rich cream cheese, herbaceous parsley and dill, and a touch of tart lemon. Potato Leek and Feta Pie is a simple vegetarian dish that combines an amazing filling of roasted potatoes, sautéed leeks, eggs, milk and feta; all housed within a simple pie crust. Potato Leek and Feta Pie - does't it sounds like a perfect Greek and French marriage?